About Omni Online Portal
Keep the power of having fully functional Omni Accounts desktop software, but use this portal together with the Omni API for enabling remote access to key features, such as sales and reporting.
You may opt to host your own data, or else have it hosted for you. If you are already using a hosted Omni system, then you are just a few clicks away from having everything configured.
Note: this site does not store any of your data in any way. There are no synchronisations to do. Every action gets saved directly and is instantly available to all users.
What Browsers are Supported?
As this is a feature rich web application, you will need to use a modern browser. Internet Explorer (last updated in 2013, and since replaced by Edge) is not supported.
We follow the "mobile first" design principle, so you should find the use of this site just as comfortable on your phone or tablet, as you will on your Windows Desktop, Apple Mac, laptop, or MacBook.
Benefits of Cloud
Apart from the obvious benefits of being able to access your accounts from anywhere, anytime via any device there are quite a few other features too:
Browser Features: depending on the browser you have opted to use, you automatically get access to these browser features too
- Spell checker
- Auto complete
- Screen readers and other accessibility tools
- Translation tools
Updates are easier
- There is no client installation to update on all the devices of all your employees
- Clients who have left their Cloud app open will not block the server update from running
Quick access shortcuts: every page has a URL with query parameters, which means
- You can create your own shortcuts to your favourite pages
- You can embedded links to your colleagues in emails, and other internal office documents
Benefits of Hybrid Cloud
Since this is a Hybrid Cloud solution, you have further benefits not normally available in cloud products.
You host your own back-end which means
- You have full control over the location of your data.
- You are able to move to another back-end server at any time.
- Depending on your hardware and staffing resources available to you, you can opt to host your own data, or have an expert third party do so on your behalf.
- You are able to access the same data via the desktop software as well which means
- Any functionality developed over the past 20 years, not yet available in the cloud, is still available to you.
- Certain functions like complicated configuration, auditing, complex reporting, report writing, etc. will always be more comfortable to work with in a desktop environment, which you can still use at any time